Complete a Preliminary Intake Form (Below)
Step 2: Our staff will reach out to schedule a behavior assessment
Step 3: Log in to the scheduling portal using the link in your confirmation email, and pay the deposit to confirm your assessment.
Step 4: Behavior assessment at the facility.
Optional: Give us a call or Book a Virtual Consultation to ask any questions and learn about the specialized program we offer at Patrick’s Pet Care. You can see a virtual tour of our facilities here: Brookland. Columbia Heights.You can also see the answers to our frequently asked questions.
- Guests age 6 months and older must be spayed or neutered.
- Puppies <6 months enrolled in Puppy Head Start and Enrichment 1:1 dogs are excepted
- Guests age 6 months and older must be vaccinated for rabies, bordetella, and DHPP/DAPP (puppies should follow their veterinarian’s vaccination schedule)
- Guests must weigh between 8-85lbs with the exception of:
- Enrichment 1:1 has no weight limits.
- Mini Dog Montessori School (Fun Sized Fridays) is for dogs 2lbs to 8lbs only.
- Guests must attend and an all day behavior assessment booked in advance
- Dogs with resource guarding or poultry allergies cannot participate in any other Montessori program except Enrichment 1:1.
Attendance Note: Puppy Head Start programs require attendance once a week every week for 4-8 weeks until graduation.
Attendance Note: Day Care 101 programs require attendance every week for at least 4 weeks.