We are presently equipped to pet sit for: cats, rabbits, domesticated pigs, guinea pigs, ferrets, most rodents, birds, and most fish. With significant advance notice and preparation we can usually accept most reptiles and amphibians as well. For any visits to your home for dogs, please see our dog walking information page.
The blue area represents our primary pet sitting service areas. The red areas represent our extended service areas which can be covered, but not without 72 hours notice and inclusive of a $2.00/visit surcharge. Requests for service outside these red and blue areas will be considered, but for an extended service area fee between $5 and $10 per visit. Patrick’s Pet Care only operates in the District of Columbia..
- One email update per visit with photos (unless your pet is hiding and wouldn’t want to be pursued for a photo)
- Online scheduling, invoicing, and payments
- E-verified and GPS-tracked visits using third party service provider: Pet Check Technology
- High quality and reliable service
- Insured, trained and bonded associates who are paid at least a living wage in the District of Columbia
- Mail, newspaper, and/or package collection (up to 25lbs)
- Tidying of all pet areas and removal of trash (for trips lasting at least 3 visits or 48 hours)
- Basic indoor plant watering with specific instructions from the customer
Patrick’s Pet Care regular mid-day dog walking clients receive $5.00 off each pet sitting visit if your canine is an overnight guest at Patrick’s during pet sitting visits
Policies and Terms of Service
“Customers who return on a weekend or holiday should not depend on or assume that their key will be in the lockbox for them to pick up without making arrangements to that effect before the trip or pet sit begins.” under the “key drop off, pick up and return” section of the pet sitting policies and Terms section