We are presently equipped to visit with: cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets, most rodents, birds, and most fish. With advance notice and preparation we can usually accept most reptiles and amphibians as well. For any visits to your home for dogs, please see our dog walking information page.
- The blue area represents our primary pet sitting service area.
- The red area represent our extended service area which can be covered, but not without 72 hours notice and inclusive of a $2/visit surcharge.
- Requests for service outside these red and blue areas will be considered, but for an extended service area fee between $5 and $10 per visit.
- Due to staffing constraints, we’re only able to accommodate twice daily visits in our primary pet sitting service area.
- Patrick’s Pet Care only operates in the District of Columbia.
- One email update per visit with photos (unless your pet is hiding and wouldn’t want to be pursued for a photo)
- Online scheduling, invoicing, and payments
- E-verified and GPS-tracked visits using third party service provider: Pet Check Technology
- High quality and reliable service
- Insured, trained and bonded associates who are paid at least a living wage in the District of Columbia
- Mail, newspaper, and/or package collection (up to 25lbs)
- Tidying of all pet areas and removal of trash (for trips lasting at least 3 visits or 48 hours)
- Basic indoor plant watering with specific instructions from the customer
Patrick’s Pet Care regular mid-day dog walking clients receive $5 off each pet sitting visit if your canine is an overnight guest at Patrick’s during pet sitting visits
Policies and Terms of Service
How Our Services Compare
|Dog Walking & Pet Sitting||Patrick’s Pet Care||Baroo||Saving Grace||Wagtime|
|GPS tracking by Pet Check Technology|
|Consistent, familiar, and long-term staff|
|Local caretakers who live where they work|
|Professionally trained and knowledgeable staff|
|Offers regular morning, evening, and weekend visits|
|Welcomes all creatures, not just cats and dogs|
|Provides short notice “on demand” services|
|Real time, detailed electronic updates with photos and videos|
|Customer rewards program|
|iPhone and Android scheduling app|
|Offers affordable monthly packages|
|Willing to work with special needs pets|
|Locally owned, community focused company|