Features, Services and Extras
Features and Services:
- Online scheduling, reservation reminders and customizable profile
- Curbside drop off and pick up
- In the room human supervision and interaction
- Crate/cage-free environment (Except for feeding reasons or unusual aggression episodes)
- Daily digital report cards (with pictures!)
- Hepa filtered air and water
- Sheepskin and couch beds (Environmentally sustainable and animal friendly!)
- Live Webcam Supervision
- Anti-microbial, food-industry health and cleaning standards
- Two mid-day walks around the neighborhood
- One meal per dog (if so desired and food is provided by customer)
- One oral medication per dog (no medications for active infections/diseases)
- Mini Naturals dog treats according to your instructions
- Bathing and Brushing $35
- Nail Clipping $25
- The Works (Bath, Brush, and Nails) $55
- We’re happy to offer pick-up and drop-off services from your home as part of a package of Day Care visits! For information about package options that also include transportation, check below!
- Day Care Transportation Terms: Transportation is offered with a two hour window rather than a specific appointment. Customers may leave their keys on file with Patrick’s if they will not be home for the scheduled time, though an in-home orientation is required in advance before the pet can be dropped off or picked up without the owner present.
Standard “On Demand” Rates $$$
Our “On Demand” rate structure is for customers who want the most flexibility in scheduling their visits. It allows your pup to visit Day Care on any day you’d like, though that flexibility does present the highest cost per visit.
Pre-Paid “Committed Customer” Packages $$
If your pup loves coming to Day Care and you’d prefer a lower rate, we offer packages of visits for purchase by “Committed Customers.” The bundles of visits lower the cost per visit accordingly, and visits can be used on whatever days you prefer!
Pre-Paid “Weekly Recurring Discount” Packages $
If you’ll be needing Day Care for you pup on a very regular schedule, you can further lower your cost per visit by committing to a set schedule every week! If you commit to the same two, three, or four days per week (a Monday / Wednesday / Friday schedule, for example) you’ll be able to take advantage of our lowest rates. Coming every weekday each month lowers the rate to $26 per visit. These packages are paid for up front, and purchased at the end of each month for use the following month.
Services Comparison Chart
|Medium/Large Dog Day Care||Patrick’s Pet Care||Doozy Dog!||City Dogs||Wagtime|
|Neighborhood walks included|
|Basic training included|
|Designed just for the bigger guys – more than 35lbs|
|No hidden “back rooms”|
|Imported sheepskin beds|
|Offers transportation to and from|